Each set of injectors has a core value based on how common an injector may or may not be. Please see each individual listing for exact core value of stock injectors returned to us. Please note some injectors have no core charge or value. Check description for core return values or email us if you have a question.
In order to receive a core refund the following conditions must be met.
1) The same injectors must be returned that are received for Factory OEM applications. We do not accept aftermarket injectors or different injectors unless previously agreed upon. Please email us if you have any questions.
2) Physical damage voids any core value. An injector with broken connectors, bends, or any other physical damage will not be refunded any value.
3) Buyer is responsible for postage of cores to be returned. Shipping should be done with a trackable service of buyer's choice. Return all cores to the following address:
Precision Auto Injectors
417 S Elm Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
4) Cores must be returned within 60 days from purchase date in order to receive a core refund.
5) Be sure to include your original purchase information with your return to assist us in finding your information.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org